Notice of Shareholders's Meeting
A French Société d’Investissement à Capital Variable (variable capital investment company) operating as a société anonyme (limited company)
Registered office: 9 rue des Filles Saint Thomas 75002 PARIS
Paris Trade and Companies Register No. 791 571 300
The representative of METROPOLE FUNDS in Switzerland is CACEIS SWITZERLAND SA.
The paying agent in Switzerland is CACEIS Bank, Paris, succursale de Nyon, route de Signy 35, CH-1260 NYON.
The prospectus of METROPOLE FUNDS, KIID, articles of association, annual report and semi-annual report as well as a list of purchase and sales of the Fund are available free of charge at the registered office of the Swiss Representative, CACEIS SWITZERLAND SA, Route de Signy 35, CH-1260 NYON.
Notice of meeting
The shareholders of the METROPOLE FUNDS SICAV are invited to attend the Combined Shareholders’ Meeting which will be held at 9 rue des Filles Saint Thomas, 75002 Paris, France on 27 April 2021 at 10:00 a.m., and in the absence of a quorum will be postponed to 10 May 2021 at 10:00 a.m., to deliberate on the agenda set out below:
- Management report by the Board of Directors and report by the Statutory Auditor on the financial statements for the financial year to the end of December 2020.
- Special report by the Statutory Auditor.
- Approval of the financial statements for the financial year and appropriation of amounts available for distribution by the "METROPOLE SELECTION" sub-fund.
- Approval of the financial statements for the financial year and appropriation of amounts available for distribution by the "METROPOLE AVENIR EUROPE" sub-fund.
- Approval of the financial statements for the financial year and appropriation of amounts available for distribution by the "METROPOLE FRONTIERE EUROPE" sub-fund.
- Approval of the financial statements for the financial year and appropriation of amounts available for distribution by the "METROPOLE EURO SRI" sub-fund.
- Amendment to Article 6 of the Sicav's articles of association.
- Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors to make amendments to the articles of association in the event of changes to the legislative and regulatory provisions authorised by Article L.225-36 of the French Commercial Code.
- Powers to carry out formalities.
Shareholders may attend this meeting regardless of the number of shares they hold, notwithstanding any statutory provisions to the contrary.
Shareholders may participate in shareholders' meetings if shares have been recorded in their own name in the registered securities account held by the company or in the bearer securities account held by the authorised intermediary on their behalf, pursuant to Article L. 228-1 of the French Commercial Code, at midnight Paris time on the second business day prior to the meeting.
If your shares are registered in a bearer securities account held by an authorised intermediary, the latter must certify participation, by email where relevant, under the conditions set out in Article R. 225-61 of the French Commercial Code, and append this certification to the form for voting by mail or proxy, or to the request for an admission card established in the shareholder’s name or in the name of the registered intermediary on behalf of the shareholder.
If you cannot attend the meeting in person, you may select one of the following three options:
- send a proxy to the company without indicating your representative;
- give your proxy to another shareholder, your spouse or partner under a civil solidarity pact;
- vote by mail.
Shareholders who have already indicated their vote by mail, sent their proxy or requested their admission card or certificate of participation may sell all or some of their shares at any time. However, if the transfer of ownership occurs before midnight Paris time on the second business day before the meeting, the company shall invalidate or change, where relevant, the vote by mail, the proxy, the admission card or the certificate of participation. To this end, the authorised account keeper must notify the company or its representative of the transfer of ownership and send it all relevant information.
Shareholders registered in an issuer account or managed account will automatically receive their forms by post for voting by mail or proxy.
In accordance with the law, all of the documents for this shareholders’ meeting will be sent to the shareholders, within the statutory deadlines, upon request to the Management Company of the METROPOLE FUNDS SICAV at firstname.lastname@example.org or by request to CACEIS Corporate Trust.
For holders of bearer shares, the forms for voting by mail or proxy will be sent out on written request by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to CACEIS Corporate Trust, Service Assemblées Générales Centralisées, 14, rue Rouget de Lisle, 92862 ISSY-LES-MOULINEAUX Cedex 9, France six days before the date of the meeting at the latest.
In order to be counted, your completed and signed mail voting form must be received by CACEIS Corporate Trust, Service Assemblées Générales Centralisées, 14, rue Rouget de Lisle, 92862 ISSY-LES-MOULINEAUX Cedex 9, France no later than three days before the date of the meeting.
If you have any questions, you may send them to the company in writing from this publication date. These questions must be sent by email to email@example.com no later than the fourth business day preceding the date of the shareholders’ meeting. A certificate of account registration must be included.
The Board of Directors